Ms.A's History and Social Studies Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grade 6: Color of my Words! (I paragraph)

+2
Tatianna Suriel
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Grade 6: Color of my Words! (I paragraph) Empty Grade 6: Color of my Words! (I paragraph)

Post  Admin Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:58 pm

Ah, the oh so famous book that all of us loved, laughed with and cried for. There were so many parts of the book that was extremely interesting. Personally, i thought that the main character's brother was a hero because he tried to protect her at the end of the story. To me, that is sacrifice and i believe that everyone should sacrifice their time, and money for others, he sacraficed his life!
What did you like about the book? (I paragraph)

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://msamelingmeier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Grade 6: Color of my Words! (I paragraph) Empty Re: Grade 6: Color of my Words! (I paragraph)

Post  Tatianna Suriel Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:33 pm

I loved this book! I think most people understood it and enjoyed it because most people knew where it took place and could imagine it in their minds. I was shocked that the siblings would sacrafice their lives for each other, Ana Rosa's brother is a real hero! Seriously, I can't imagine my brother sacarafising his lef for me, I know secretly that he wouldn't want me to get hurt, even though he acts like he does and is mean to me! That is what siblings are for, to be their for each other!, just like Ana Rosa's family!

Tatianna Suriel

Back to top Go down

Grade 6: Color of my Words! (I paragraph) Empty Color of my words paragraph!

Post  Lara Schembri Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:39 pm

I loved this book it was one of my favorite books! I think Ana's brother is a real hero because, he sacrificed he's life for Ana. What i liked about the book: I liked the part were Ana took her brothers book because she was desperate. I also like the part were her brother says i know you will become a writer one day. I really think that ppl should sacrafice their lives for ppl they love.

Lara Schembri

Back to top Go down

Grade 6: Color of my Words! (I paragraph) Empty Re: Grade 6: Color of my Words! (I paragraph)

Post  Kat barannikova_love Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:59 pm

I did not like this book. I don't know why. It wasn't interesting for me Mad - nothing funny happened in this book. This book was too sad Sad for me. Suspect As for me just when people killed her Shocked (Ana Rosa) brother was interesting.

Kat barannikova_love

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat barannikova_love Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:45 am

This book was about a poor girl. Her name was Ana Rosa. She had family: Mami , Papi and brother with his girlfriend. Ana was writing poems and stories. This girl had her own beautiful and quiet world of dreams. But suddenly some bad guys came in her beautiful world…
Those guys made her world a nightmare. They killed her brother and her beautiful world of dreams had disappeared. Ana died with her Sad world. No, she didn’t die, but her souls died. She didn’t write any poem after that.

Kat barannikova_love

Back to top Go down

Grade 6: Color of my Words! (I paragraph) Empty color of my words paragraph ! for miss A :lol!:

Post  jwahba Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:48 am

I loved this book it was so interesting and sad. It was my favorite book that we ever read in any class! The book was aboutr a girl called Ana Rosa that was poor and loved to write. then a lot of adventures happen about her writing and her brother dies because he fell of a tree. It was really sad,i started to cry! Sad Crying or Very sad

jwahba

Back to top Go down

Grade 6: Color of my Words! (I paragraph) Empty Jordan!

Post  Tatianna Suriel Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:20 pm

HAhaha! he doesn't die because he falls out of a tree! he gets shot because he doesnt want ana Rpsa to die since she is in the tree and they want to cut it down so he guards the tree! lol

Tatianna Suriel

Back to top Go down

Grade 6: Color of my Words! (I paragraph) Empty Book Color of my words!

Post  Dominique Muniz Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:29 am

I totally loved that book it was amazing!! There was so much suspence, drama and love. This book was about a girl who is trying to make the world better by writing (which is not appreciated in her hometown) and figures out that writitng can't help you always in life. I felt happy and sad to know her older brother died for her and for her tree. And that is what made the story beautiful (even though it had been all along). Always think in the others!!

Dominique Muniz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down