Ms.A's History and Social Studies Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL GRADES: Which Journal did you like the best?

+7
mariaelena3709
Dominique Muniz
jwahba
Kat barannikova_love
Lara Schembri
Tatianna Suriel
Admin
11 posters

Go down

ALL GRADES: Which Journal did you like the best? Empty ALL GRADES: Which Journal did you like the best?

Post  Admin Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:55 pm

Think about the past 17 week journals. Which journal did you enjoy the best and tell me a bit about it. Question

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://msamelingmeier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ALL GRADES: Which Journal did you like the best? Empty Re: ALL GRADES: Which Journal did you like the best?

Post  Tatianna Suriel Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:50 pm

That is a hard choice! i prefer Journals that are free and can write about anything that has to do with that topic. I do not like the journals that we have to write about specific things that are chosen. I guess I have to chose the latest journal, which is Christmas is the blank time of the year. I like that because one thing leads to another and I usually start on topic and end up on something off topic but sort of still has to do with the topic.

Tatianna Suriel

Back to top Go down

ALL GRADES: Which Journal did you like the best? Empty Re: ALL GRADES: Which Journal did you like the best?

Post  Lara Schembri Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:29 pm

Admin wrote:Think about the past 17 week journals. Which journal did you enjoy the best and tell me a bit about it. Question
I like the superkalafragilisticespialidocious one! Very Happy

Lara Schembri

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat barannikova_love Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:35 am

I LoVe AlL JoUrNaLs!!! bUt the best was "It's easy to have _____."
I lOvE ThIs journal the best, because it's a lot of different things, that I can write about it!!!! I wrote a lot about it, and this is really cool!!! Cool Like a Star @ heaven I love you Twisted Evil

Kat barannikova_love

Back to top Go down

ALL GRADES: Which Journal did you like the best? Empty my favorite journal for miss A

Post  jwahba Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:41 am

my favorite journal in the 17 weeks is very hard too choose. The one i like a bit more than the other ones is the superkalifragilisticexpiliaidocious because we did that song in secound grade in a christmas show! i had so many things to put in that journal! i loved it! Smile

jwahba

Back to top Go down

ALL GRADES: Which Journal did you like the best? Empty Journal

Post  Dominique Muniz Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:41 am

Miss A, you are very imaginative (no I don't know if its a real word) and yeah how tati said it is pretty hard to chose from all those w cheers nderfull topics! So 1 thing i LOVE all of them!! And you too!

Dominique Muniz

Back to top Go down

ALL GRADES: Which Journal did you like the best? Empty Which Journal I Enjoyed The Most

Post  mariaelena3709 Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:37 am

Admin wrote:Think about the past 17 week journals. Which journal did you enjoy the best and tell me a bit about it. Question

I enjoyed the journal "supercalafragilisticespialidocious" because we got to invent whatever we wanted. I made that word sound like the title of a song. Razz

mariaelena3709

Back to top Go down

ALL GRADES: Which Journal did you like the best? Empty favorite journal

Post  janetmartins Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:05 pm

the ones where you ask us difficult questions, there is always something to write. Smile !

janetmartins

Back to top Go down

ALL GRADES: Which Journal did you like the best? Empty Journal?

Post  Offek Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:37 pm

I liked the journal where we had to state what would we do with a million dollars!!!!! I Loved It! I love you

Offek

Back to top Go down

ALL GRADES: Which Journal did you like the best? Empty Favorite Journal

Post  Ana09Martinez Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:37 pm

My favorite journal was the supercalifragilistic one because it was funny and creative. Very Happy

Ana09Martinez

Back to top Go down

ALL GRADES: Which Journal did you like the best? Empty Favorite

Post  JuliaO Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:00 pm

My favorite journal was brownies and sugar it was fun especially since last week we had come to her class full of sugar Smile

JuliaO

Back to top Go down

Post  jorio Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:03 pm

My favorite journal was brownies and sugar it was fun especially since last week we had come to her class full of sugar Very Happy

jorio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down