grade 6-Asian culture and rule!

Go down

grade 6-Asian culture and rule!

Post  Admin on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Pick 1 Asian country studied in chapter 4. In your own words, tell me how you would change your style and habits to best adapt to that culture.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://msamelingmeier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

hmmm..............

Post  KaT on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:58 pm

Dear ms. A.
I love China!!! China is the moooost cool country of Asia, because it has silk and gold. What can be better?!( can be better have teacher as beautiful as u, Ms. A.) China had a silk road- on The Silk Road the sellers went to sell their things, but not just sellers were walking to the China a looot of turists love China!!!!

KaT

Back to top Go down

What would we do without silk?

Post  Admin on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Yes, i agree, china is very beautiful. I really like visiting china. I visited china about 3 years ago and found that the people were so nice. here is a cool picture of china.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://msamelingmeier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Social Studies

Post  Tatianna Suriel on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:36 pm

I would have to chose Japan between that hard choice. I like Japan because even though it is crowded, it doesn't have as many people as China does.It is very beautiful with the mountains surrounding the archipelago. They have beautiful houses. I almost wish i could live there but first i have to make my way into Europe before i go any farther than the US and the Dominican Republic.

P.S. i I love you u ms. A.!!!!!!!!!!

Tatianna Suriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: grade 6-Asian culture and rule!

Post  Lara Schembri on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:46 pm

I would have to chose Japan too! Because of the house and the sushi! I also like the archipelago!
Smile

Lara Schembri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat barannikova_love on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:23 am

Cool I love you Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Laughing Razz Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect @ cyclops

Kat barannikova_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

social studies

Post  jwahba on Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:15 pm

it is really hard to choose but i would pick china. i like china because it s crowded and they invented silk. silk is so beitiful and comfortable to sleep in. there is so many history in china like the grand canal the silkroad and much more Exclamation

jwahba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I like....

Post  Dominique Muniz on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:44 am

I love Japan it sounds very peacefull at times. And I do like it more than China because Chine is like to electric! I dont think I would like changing anything about it!!

Dominique Muniz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down